How can you overcome your reservation or fear of sharing your product or opportunity which prevents you from building and earning from your business?
The first step is to understand your fear. You are afraid due to any of the following reasons: fear of rejection, fear of ridicule, fear of inadequacy to explain. The strategy to overcome this is first of all to undergo training. When due to proper skills, knowing what to say and having the right attitude & mindset you are already confident, you will more likely to find it easy to share to others our products and opportunity. You can easily do that by learning all you can from AIM Academy.
The other step which we will tackle more in detail here is using your personal AIM Global Networks Webpage for presenting our company, products and opportunity.
Here are the steps:
First Step. Make list of all people you know, who are more likely to be interested in our products or opportunity.
This list should be continuously replenished – through referrals from those in the list – as you crossed out names you have removed or moved to list for future follow up.
Second Step. Set aside a time each day to call people in your list &/or chat with facebook friends or skype.
You do not call to present AIM Global nor its products or opportunity. Resist the temptation to do this even when asked what is it.
Your goal is to qualify or sort from your list whoever is interested and most likely candidate for our products or opportunity.
Third Step. Say the right things, ask the right question.
What to say:
“Hi, this is (say Your Name and state something to remind of the relationship, like your batchmate in college, etc). Are you busy or you have a few minutes to talk?”
If busy, say: “Ah it’s okay, when can I call back? Is (give option for him/her to choose – day/time) a good time to call back?”
If yes have a few minutes or asked what is it?, say: “I’m quite busy (or I have only a few minutes) but there is something important I want to share. But before I share, I just want to know whether this is for you. May I ask, are you right now open to a side project that will earn you extra income if it will not interfere with your current job or what you are currently doing?”
If yes, say: “Good (or Great)! I’m just curious, why are you open to a side project (or part time business). What do you need it for?” (Wait for answer and take note – you will use the answer later at the end).
“Ah, that’s good. When can you have full 30 minutes to look into it so you won’t miss anything from it?” (Wait for answer and take note).
“Okay, I’ll call you then and I’ll give you a video link to watch.” (Don’t give the link yet, give it at the scheduled date/time for you to call back)
or if answer is, right now, say: “Good, here go to this link: http://www.aimglobalnetworks.com/yourfirstname-yourlastname/. Read my message and watch the videos. And then I’ll call you back after 30 minutes so we can discuss whatever question you have in mind.”
If not interested or too busy , etc. say, “Ah, its okay. Would you know some people who may be helped with an extra income (or would you know some people who are business-minded)?” If yes, ask , “May I have their names and contact numbers (or may I call you back for their names and contact numbers)? May I mention that you refer them to me?” Then, thank him for his time, bid goodbye and hang up.
WHY THIS APPROACH?
1. This is simple, easy and rejection free since you first sort and present only to people who show interest and avoid wasting time and effort on people who are not interested.
2. This is easy to teach your new prospect who joins and can therefore be easily duplicated for fast growth of your network. Encourages prospect to join since it is easy to do and can be done online or from home.
3. This can be done even by those who are new or who have not yet mastered the product and business presentation – the website does everything for them.
4. Asking for referral from those who say no ensure you do not run out of people to call and show your website.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE?
1. You must master the words, so you can say it naturally. Make only small changes enough to adapt to the person you are talking to or to the degree of your relationship to your prospect.
2. Make sure you don’t mention outright about AIM Global, especially to those who are busy and won’t take the time, but still ask about what company.
3. Make sure to call/follow-up when the schedule is set.
4. After they have watched, if there is a question you are asked that you do not know, be honest and tell you don’t know but will look for the answer for them and call them back. Look for the answer from the main website and call back to give them the answer or the link.
5. After they watched, ask, “What do you think (or feel) about what you have viewed? Will this be something that can help you in solving (mention the reason they mentioned before as to why they are open to a side project or business). In short let them make the decision to join the business.
6. Encourage them to fill up the application form even if the money is not yet ready.
THE ABOVE IS ADAPTED FROM MLM RECRUITING FORMULA BY RAY HIGDON WHICH YOU CAN WATCH BELOW: